Words of Condolence to Write in a Letter for a Co-Worker
Writing words of condolence in a letter is a good way to offer your support to the family of the deceased. The family can read the letter anytime during the grieving process. A letter allows you to include sincere words of condolence and personal information about the deceased, memories, and an offer of support to the family. Visit the main listing of Words of Condolence for more examples or choose one of the examples below:
- Other words of condolence resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Words of Condolence Letter for a Co-Worker
Dear Mrs. Sampson,
I was deeply saddened to learn of Frank's death and I would like to express to you my sincere sadness and sympathies to you and your family at this difficult time on behalf of the management here at GHY. Your husband was a highly valuable and respected member of our team here and it the effects of his loss are already being felt here by his fellow employees and the management.
Frank was someone who any owner or manager dreams of having in their employ and it was always a joy to see him at the office.
During his many years here, his dedication and selfless nature was always something that many others could only hope to attain and all who knew him regarded him with great respect and admiration. During his time here he helped the company move forward in great strides and his efforts and contributions will never be forgotten.
Please accept my sincere and heartfelt condolences at this most difficult of times and please pass these feelings onto your children and Frank's friends. Frank was a remarkable man and we here at GHY are all better people for having known him. For those of us here who knew Frank outside of work, we knew him to be kind, honest and a man of great honor and strength.
He will be greatly missed and we here are all saddened by his passing and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
With Sincere Sympathy,
All of us here at GHY Systems, Inc.