Words of Condolence to Write in a Letter for a Family Man
Writing words of condolence in a letter is a good way to offer your support to the family of the deceased. The family can read the letter anytime during the grieving process. A letter allows you to include sincere words of condolence and personal information about the deceased, memories, and an offer of support to the family. Visit the main listing of Words of Condolence for more examples or choose one of the examples below:
- Other words of condolence resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Words of Condolence for a Family Man
Words alone cannot express our sympathy on the untimely death of your beloved husband, father, brother and friend. To say that his time with us was far too short is an understatement. The reality is that he will be sorely missed by all who loved and knew him.
No doubt the outpouring of sympathy you have received since his parting has been of some consolation. Hopefully it will serve as a reminder to you of how well-loved and liked he was.
I hope that you and your family will find peace and comfort in knowing that his suffering is over and that his just rewards await him.
May God bless you and your wonderful family.
Yours In Faith,