Words of Condolence to Write in a Letter for a Son
Writing words of condolence in a letter is a good way to offer your support to the family of the deceased. The family can read the letter anytime during the grieving process. A letter allows you to include sincere words of condolence and personal information about the deceased, memories, and an offer of support to the family. Visit the main listing of Words of Condolence for more examples or choose one of the examples below:
- Other words of condolence resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Words of Condolence Letter for a Son
While the loss of a loved one is never easy, even when anticipated, it is most certainly the hardest when they are taken from us too soon. Your recent loss of your son who has left us at such a youthful age is certainly in the category of those hard losses for which there is so painful a reminder of what might have been.
We offer our sincere condolence and deepest sympathy on your loss. May the outpouring of sympathy, the kind acts of friends and strangers and the comfort in knowing that your loss is felt by many, help you through this difficult time.
I ask for God's blessings on you and your wonderful family. May you find the courage and strength to move forward in peace and confidence and in knowing that his was a life well-lived.
Yours In Peace,
Joshua and Family