Words of Condolence Cards Samples
Writing brief words of condolence in a card for the family of the deceased is a nice way to offer your support. A card has room for a little more than a saying or two. Some ideas to include are, brief words of condolence, a few words about the special qualities of the deceased, and a thoughtful closing statement. Visit the main listing of Words of Condolence for more examples of cards and letters or choose one of the examples below.
- Other words of condolence resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Words of Condolences to Write in a Card Page 1
Words of Condolence Card Example for Young Son
I am so very sorry. You gave him every chance you could and he fought so hard. He was such a brave boy and you showed such love and courage helping him through the hardest battle of his life. The relief does come, but it comes with a price. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Words of Condolence Card Example for loss of a Brother
Words cannot express my sorrow for your loss. I am deeply saddened by Jacob's death. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Words of Condolence Card Example for death of a Husband
Please accept my sincerest condolences for the loss of your beloved Jason. I hope these flowers bring you some comfort in the days ahead.
Words of Condolence Card for loss of a Friend
I am so deeply saddened by the news of Craig's death. He will be greatly missed. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Words of Condolence Card Example for Long Illness Before Death
I am so sorry for your loss. George fought hard, but he knew his time had come. Take comfort in knowing that he is no longer suffering. I am praying for him.
With all my love,