Message of Condolence in an Email for a Stillborn Baby Written to a Mother
This condolence email message for a beloved stillborn baby written to a mother will remind the mother that she is still beautiful and that the love she has for her little baby boy will always be with her. In the condolence email message for a stillborn baby written to a mother example, include any stories you have of the mother while she was pregnant. The letter is appropriate for young adults and adults.
- Other words of condolence resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Message of Condolence in an Email for a Brother Written to a Friend
Email Subject Line: I’m so sorry for your loss…
I just heard the news that you lost your baby boy today. I want to express my deepest sorrow and let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
How difficult it must be to look at the birth with such anticipation and joy only to have the event turn into sorrow in a blink of an eye. I remember how radiant you looked during your baby shower and how proud you were to be carrying your “little basketball.” You are as beautiful now as you were then. I know it doesn’t change anything, but I want you to know I care for you and grieve with you.
I know you will always love your baby and carry him in your heart forever. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.
Sending Love and Prayers,