Genealogy, Ancestry and Family Search Articles
Genealogy, Ancestry and Family Search are becoming a very popular hobby because it's fascinating to discover your genealogical ties to unknown ancestors. Whether you are searching for the perfect family tree chart or trying to piece together your genealogy, you'll find the advice you need in our articles below.
- Genealogy, Ancestry and Family Search Resources you might find helpful:
- Online Funeral Resources - For helping with arrangements, planning and saving money
- Funeral Planning Guide and Checklist E-Book (Now Free) - Save thousands of dollars while still paying your deepest respects for the deceased.
- The Basics of How to Organize a Funeral - Learn how to get organized easily and quickly
- How do I Write a Eulogy - Step-by-step guide to writing a thoughtful and meaningful eulogy
- Choosing the Right Funeral Director - Learn how to choose the right funeral director
Genealogy, Ancestry and Family Search Advice Articles
How Genealogists Use Obituaries to Search Online Ancestors
One of the first things ancestry searchers should do is find clues in obituaries. Obituaries are the final report on the life of an individual and contain details about that person's life that may not appear anywhere else. ...read more