Funeral Resolutions are sometimes called eulogies. They are welcomed part of a funeral. In a funeral resolution, the attendees hear about the deceased in ways they may not have known them in life. It is an opportunity to express love and recount memories of the deceased. Rather than it being a somber reading of the facts of someone's life, it is a celebration of the life your loved one lived and all the wonderful memories that you will cherish now that the person is no longer with you.
- Other funeral resources you might find helpful:
- Online Funeral Resources - For helping with arrangements, planning and saving money
- Funeral Planning Guide and Checklist E-Book (Now Free) - Save thousands of dollars while still paying your deepest respects for the deceased.
- The Basics of How to Organize a Funeral - Learn how to get organized easily and quickly
- How do I Write a Eulogy - Step-by-step guide to writing a thoughtful and meaningful eulogy
- Choosing the Right Funeral Director - Learn how to choose the right funeral director