Funeral Resource Guide - Tips on Saving Money and Dealing With a Loss
Online funeral resources offer the necessary information to help you with funeral planning and explain funeral etiquette and funeral customs. Funerals are the final tribute to a loved one, knowing how to plan the best funeral service will save money and create a funeral tribute to remember. Below you will find excellent resources for making funeral arrangements and for planning funeral services.
- Funeral Planning and Funeral Services Resources:
- Condolence Phrases Examples - Write sympathy condolence cards and letters
- Funeral Planning Guide and Checklist E-Book (Now Free) - Save thousands of dollars while still paying your deepest respects for the deceased
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy Examples - Say the right words to comfort people during a difficult time
- Eulogy Poem Samples - Write a beautiful eulogy with inspiration from our many examples
- Sympathy Words and Sayings Examples - Say the right thing to express your sympathies correctly
- Words of Condolences Resources - Use our written examples of sympathy condolences to help express your feelings better
Online Funeral Resources
- Funeral Planning AdviceWhat to do and where to go for good service and helpful information when planning a funeral.
- Funeral ArrangementsThings you need for funerals: supplies, flowers, casket, and more. This section is all about making funeral arrangements.
- Religious Funerals and Funeral CustomsEvery culture has rituals to follow for the burial, cremation or interment of the deceased.
- Funeral Homes and Funeral DirectorsWhere to have the funeral and what you should know about common funeral practices.
- Burial Information and Cemetery AdviceImportant information about burial, cemeteries, mausoleums, crypts and graves
- Cremation Urn AdviceFind out which cremation urns are right for your loved one
- Cremation AdviceImportant information about cremation services and cremation products
- Funeral EtiquetteWhat to say and do at a funeral. How to act and respond to difficult situations at a funeral
- Sample of Resolutions for Funeral ServicesOfficial Church Funeral Resolution Examples
- Funeral ResolutionsInformation about funeral resolution
- Funeral Thank You NotesExamples of what to write in thank you notes after the funeral
Eulogy Resources and Funeral Guide
- Examples of Funeral ResolutionsFuneral Resolutions Examples
- Free Funeral Program TemplateWhat to include in the funeral program
- Funeral ReadingsExamples of secular readings for a funeral
- Eulogy Poem SamplesExamples of poems to include in a eulogy
- Written Examples of a EulogyEulogies that you can read for inspiration
- Sample Death ResolutionsResolutions for the death of a nun, teacher and professor