Sample Death Resolution
Sample death resolutions demonstrate how similar a death resolution is to an obituary. The major difference between a death resolution and an obituary is that a colleague or co-worker or someone who served with the deceased usually writes it. The focus is on the person's military, spiritual, or professional accomplishments rather than focusing on personal details. All of the sample death resolutions give details of the person's life and accomplishments.
- More Funeral Resources You Might Find Helpful:
- Online Funeral Resources - For helping with arrangements, planning and saving money
- Funeral Planning Guide and Checklist E-Book (Now Free) - Save thousands of dollars while still paying your deepest respects for the deceased.
- The Basics of How to Organize a Funeral - Learn how to get organized easily and quickly
- How do I Write a Eulogy - Step-by-step guide to writing a thoughtful and meaningful eulogy
- Choosing the Right Funeral Director - Learn how to choose the right funeral director