These funeral readings are particularly meaningful and can express the perfect sentiment at the funeral of a loved one. Often times these readings are part of a eulogy or can stand on their own. Either way funeral readings can put into words the emotions felt at this difficult time.
- Other funeral resources you might find helpful:
- Online Funeral Resources - For helping with arrangements, planning and saving money
- Funeral Planning Guide and Checklist E-Book (Now Free) - Save thousands of dollars while still paying your deepest respects for the deceased.
- The Basics of How to Organize a Funeral - Learn how to get organized easily and quickly
- How do I Write a Eulogy - Step-by-step guide to writing a thoughtful and meaningful eulogy
- Choosing the Right Funeral Director - Learn how to choose the right funeral director
- Crossing the BarBy Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Dirge Without MusicBy Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Do Not Go Gently Into That Good NightBy Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave and WeepBy Mary Elizabeth Frye
- From the Ode To Immortality, Stanza IXBy William Wordsworth
- Funeral BluesBy W. H. Auden
- On DeathBy Kahlil Gibran
- We are such stuff as dreams are made on...By William Shakespeare The Tempest, III, iv