Sample Letters of Sympathy Condolence for Dad
A sample letter of sympathy or condolence can be the difference between an ordinary letter and a meaningful letter that truly offers support and shows you care. Use any of the sample letters of sympathy condolence below to express your feelings. Remember that any letter you write should be hand written and preferably on appropriate stationary with a matching envelop. Of course how it appears on the outside is secondary to the words you write inside.
- Other sample letters of sympathy and condolences resources you might find helpful:
- Sympathy Words and Sayings - different types of sympathy messages about death of specific people.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message Samples - messages of support to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Sample Letters of Sympathy and Condolence Examples For a Father
I would like to express my sincere condolences on the recent passing of your father. My wife, Millicent and our children also send their thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this difficult time.
Although I didn't know your dad that well, on the half dozen or so times that I met with him over the years, I came to realize his great kindness and compassion towards his friends and family. And I do know that he was very highly respected throughout this community.
You were truly fortunate to have a man such as your father in your life.
As you know, it was not that long ago that my own father passed away, so I have some idea of what you and your family are going through. No comfort is quite enough to replace the loss.
Please pass my deepest sympathies on to your family.