Sample Letters of Sympathy Condolence for an Employee
A sample letter of sympathy or condolence can be the difference between an ordinary letter and a meaningful letter that truly offers support and shows you care. Use any of the sample letters of sympathy condolence below to express your feelings. Remember that any letter you write should be hand written and preferably on appropriate stationary with a matching envelop. Of course how it appears on the outside is secondary to the words you write inside.
- Other sample letters of sympathy and condolences resources you might find helpful:
- Sympathy Words and Sayings - different types of sympathy messages about death of specific people.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message Samples - messages of support to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Sample Letters of Sympathy and Condolence Examples For an Employee
Dear Mrs. Carver,
I was deeply saddened to learn of Leopold's death and I would like to express my sincere sympathy to you and your family on behalf of the senior management team here at IGA. Your husband was highly respected by managers and employees alike throughout the entire company. He was regarded as a visionary leader by anyone who ever worked with him.
Leopold's contributions to this company during his 15 years of dedicated and selfless service were many and varied. He was a major part of our initial expansion across the country. Believe me, his contributions to this company will not be forgotten.
Please accept my heartfelt condolences at this difficult time and I ask you to please pass these sentiments on to your children. Leopold was a remarkable man. Knowing him personally as I did for many years, I am well aware of the difference he made in the lives of many people, both here in the company, and in his private life. Many will miss him.
With sincere sympathy,
Dear Mrs. Hamilton,
I was so sorry to hear of George’s death, and I would like to extend my deepest condolences on behalf of the entire management and staff of Micron Industries. Your husband was a respected manager and trusted employee of our company and he will be sadly missed by all of us who knew and worked with him.
George set the standard for our company. His 29 years of solid dedication to service and his devotion to ethics and integrity made him a team leader unlike any other. He was a fair and industrious manager and a man who was respected by colleagues, associates and competitors alike.
George, as you know, always played an active role in team building and social interaction within our company. He has many friends here who will miss his beach barbecues and rum punch parties.
Please accept my deepest sympathies and those of my colleagues at this sorrowful time, and pass on our sentiments to your children. Let them know their father was held in high regard by all who knew him.
CEO Micron Industries