Free Condolence Letters
Free condolence letters offer guidance for you when you have to write a letter to the family of a deceased friend. These samples have been selected for you to use as a template. They express common sentiments that will inspire you to write your own thoughts. Make sure that you handwrite your condolence letters and include personal facts and information about your relationship with the deceased.
- Other free condolence letters resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Free Condolence Letters Examples for a Friend
It was with a great sense of loss when I heard of Deanna's death. I wanted to let you know that my heart is truly saddened.
Deanna was more than just a wonderful person; she was always so kind and considerate to us that we always welcomed seeing her at every opportunity.
Her passing will not only leave a void in our lives, but in the hearts of all those who knew her. Deanna will always remain within my heart
If there is anything that I can do to help you in anyway, please do not hesitate to call me at anytime. You can phone me at ( area code and phone number) to talk or if you need my help with anything.
My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you.
With deepest sympathy,
MORE CONDOLENCE LETTERS FOR A FRIEND: Meaningful Sympathy Words About Friends
I was sorry to hear about Pete’s death. I know he was your best friend, and it must be really hard for you right now. Going to school with you guys and growing up in the same neighbourhood was an awesome experience. There go the “dynamic duo and their cronies” people would say whenever they saw us with you. At least we never got in trouble or did anything that hurt anyone. It was hard not to be mischievous around you guys though. I miss those days, and though I didn’t stay in touch with Pete like I did with you, I’ll miss him in my own way.
I hope you’re holding up okay Rog. Death is especially painful when you lose someone so close, and more so when they die unexpectedly. There is no way you can prepare for that. I know you have the support of your family and your lovely wife Sandy, but I also know it’s not easy.
I’d like to sing at the funeral if you think that would be appropriate. Could you put me in touch with Pete’s family or whoever is making the arrangements? I don’t have his parents or sisters contact info. I’m driving up tomorrow so I’ll see you soon anyway. Hang in there pal, I know I could never take Pete’s place, but I do want you to know that you have a friend in me.
With heartfelt condolences,