Free Condolence Letters
Free condolence letters offer guidance for you when you have to write a letter to the family of a deceased husband. These samples have been selected for you to use as a template. They express common sentiments that will inspire you to write your own thoughts. Make sure that you handwrite your condolence letters and include personal facts and information about your relationship with the deceased.
- Other free condolence letters resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Free Condolence Letters Example for a Husband
I was deeply saddened by the news about the death of George. I am so very sorry. This must be very difficult for you. Please remember that you are in my thoughts and my prayers.
George was such a kind soul, who will be greatly missed by all who knew him. I will miss his helpful advice. I remember the time when I was building the shed in my backyard. George looked over the fence and couldn't stop laughing at me and the mess I had made. I had cut too many planks the wrong length and had strewn them all over the backyard. I was becoming more and more frustrated with that project. But hearing his laughter, made me realize that I was taking myself all too seriously and when I looked around, I couldn't help but laugh myself. I'm sure you remember that day, June, when George came over to help me finish the shed and it took us until midnight to do it! I'll never forget that time. Every time I look at the shed, I think of George. Now I think about how much I will miss him.
I know how much you will miss George, but you can take comfort and strength from the wonderful family you and he had together. I know their love will get you through this difficult time. I would like to offer my help too. I can come over on Thursdays and help you with the yard work if you would like.
May God bless you and your family during this time and always.