Sample Letters of Sympathy Condolence for Mom
A sample letter of sympathy or condolence can be the difference between an ordinary letter and a meaningful letter that truly offers support and shows you care. Use any of the sample letters of sympathy condolence below to express your feelings. Remember that any letter you write should be hand written and preferably on appropriate stationary with a matching envelop. Of course how it appears on the outside is secondary to the words you write inside.
- Other sample letters of sympathy and condolences resources you might find helpful:
- Sympathy Words and Sayings - different types of sympathy messages about death of specific people.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message Samples - messages of support to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Sample Letters of Sympathy and Condolence Examples For a Mother
My thoughts are with you at this time. I know how close you and your mother were and I can only imagine what you must be going through right now.
Your mom was one of the kindest, wisest, most thoughtful people I've ever known. I'll never forget that time, when she came to my rescue after wrecking the car. I was so upset about what my parents would do. Your mom helped me calm down and deal with the situation like an adult. She taught me to take responsibility and I still carry that lesson with me today.
Even though you and I are thousands of miles apart right now, please know that I'm praying for you. I know that you have the strength in you to move on and I want to remind you that I'm here for you. I'd like to spend some time with you as soon as possible, so I'll call you to find out when I can visit.