Sample Letters of Sympathy for an Animal Lover
Sample letters of sympathy offer guidance for you when you have to write a letter to the family of a deceased friend or relative. These samples have been selected because they show how to include personal messages and stories about the deceased, which help comfort the bereaved. They express common sentiments that will inspire you to write your own thoughts. Make sure that you handwrite your letters of sympathy and include personal facts and information about your relationship with the deceased. Take inspiration from these sample letters of sympathy.
- Other sample letters of sympathy you might find helpful:
- Sympathy Words and Sayings - different types of sympathy messages about death of specific people.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Words of Condolence - condolences examples
- Condolence Phrases - condolence cards and letter ideas
- Condolence Message Samples - sympathy messages of support to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Sample Letter of Sympathy for an Animal Lover
I recently heard about Robert's unfortunate death. I was deeply saddened at this news, as I know that it must be very difficult for you. You and your family are in my prayers tonight.
Robert possessed showed such kindness in his lifetime. I am reminded of his affinity for taking in stray animals and helping find good homes for them. One in particular stuck in my mind. A cat had been hit by a car several miles from where he lived at the time, and he just happened to come across it on his way to work. He stopped, rescued it and brought it to an emergency veterinary clinic, causing him to be late for work. He took that cat into your home (you were always very patient as well) after it got out of the clinic. He loved all animals, but he always had an extra space in his heart for that cat. I still think of that cat today.
Robert will be sorely missed by all those who loved him, most of all you, but take solace in the beautiful family you have raised together. Each one of your three children have grown to espouse the core values held by your late husband. In this time of mourning and reflection, please don't hesitate to call on me if you would like help with anything around the house. I am available most evenings and weekends.
Always your friend,