SIGN UP for our newsletter
Messages of Sympathy Sayings
Messages of sympathy like in these sample sympathy sayings are very brief but meaningful to the family of the deceased. These messages of sympathy will work well in a short note or card or any place that space is limited.
- Other messages of sympathy resources you might find helpful:
- Sympathy Words and Sayings - different types of sympathy messages.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Words of Condolences - cards and letter examples
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message Samples - messages of support to the family of the deceased.
- Sample Letters of Sympathy Condolence - to offer support to the bereaved
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
- Eulogy Poem Samples - free poems for eulogies, sympathy cards and funeral readings
- Funeral Readings - selected poems, prose and verses for funerals and sympathy cards
Messages of Sympathy Sayings for Sending Flowers or Sympathy Cards
- Our deepest condolences
- With Sympathy
- Our thoughts are with you and your family.
- In Loving Memory
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- Fondest remembrances
- Thinking of you and offering you hope and comfort.
- May you find peace and love in the memories you cherish.
- Just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts.
- I have been thinking of you
- Hope this brings sunshine to your day
- Let's get together soon for lunch, give me a call.
- Just as you have been for us, we are always here for you.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. We are so sorry for your loss.
- We write you with heartfelt condolences at this sad time. You are in our thoughts and prayers.