Free Condolence Letters
Free condolence letters offer guidance for you when you have to write a letter to the family of someone who has died suddenly. These samples have been selected for you to use as a template. They express common sentiments that will inspire you to write your own thoughts. Make sure that you handwrite your condolence letters and include personal stories about your relationship with the deceased.
- Other free condolence letters resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Free Condolence Letters Example for Sudden Death
We are completely shocked at the sudden death of your sister. May God give her eternal rest and may her soul rest in peace. Please be strong and accept our condolences.
All my sympathy is with you.