Eulogy Poem - While Waiting for Thee by Sharon A. Bryington
Visit the main listing of Eulogy Poems Samples for free access to all eulogy poems samples. Eulogy poems are written and recited to express sadness at the loss of someone dear. Below you'll find one example of a eulogy poem.
- Other funeral resources you might find helpful:
- Online Funeral Resources - For helping with arrangements, planning and saving money
- Funeral Planning Guide and Checklist E-Book (Now Free) - Save thousands of dollars while still paying your deepest respects for the deceased.
- The Basics of How to Organize a Funeral - Learn how to get organized easily and quickly
- How do I Write a Eulogy - Step-by-step guide to writing a thoughtful and meaningful eulogy
- Choosing the Right Funeral Director - Learn how to choose the right funeral director
While Waiting for Thee by Sharon A. Bryington
Don't weep at my grave
For I am not there,
I've a date with a butterfly
To dance on the air.
If I'm missed, find a flower,
I'll be there too,
Sniffing it's fragrance
Right next to you.
Don't be sad
When you remember me,
For I'm singing in the sunshine,
Wild and free,
Flirting with the lighting,
Playing tag with the wind,
Chasing the thunder
Time and again,
Soaring with the eagle,
Swimming in the sea,
Enjoying all of nature
While I'm waiting for thee.