Free Condolence Letters
Free condolence letters offer guidance for you when you have to write a letter to the family of someone who had died tragically. They express common sentiments that will inspire you to write your own thoughts. Make sure that you handwrite your condolence letters and include personal stories about your relationship with the deceased.
- Other free condolence letters resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Free Condolence Letters Example for Tragic Death
Please accept my sincere sympathy on the sudden death of your friend, Jake. I am very sorry that he is no longer with you.
No doubt his sudden passing has been very disturbing for you and for the many other people who knew and cared for him. I am thinking of you and them in this time of loss and bereavement.