Words of Condolence to Write in a Letter for Dad
Writing words of condolence in a letter is a good way to offer your support to the family of the deceased. The family can read the letter anytime during the grieving process. A letter allows you to include sincere words of condolence and personal information about the deceased, memories, and an offer of support to the family. Visit the main listing of Words of Condolence for more examples or choose one of the examples below:
- Other words of condolence resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Words of Condolence Letter for Dad
Both Bill and I want to extend our deepest sympathy on your dad's passing. Although it is little consolation at this sad time, it must be gratifying to know that in his passing we celebrate the end of a very long and productive life.
How fortunate for you to have had him for all these years, and so close by and able to see your children grow up. I think his proudest moments were in the role of "grandpa" and I know your children thought the world of him, as we all did.
I know that you and the kids will miss him dearly, as I will. I'm just glad that I have so many happy memories to remember him by.
May you find the strength to move forward with the confidence in knowing that his was a life well-lived. My thoughts and prayers are with you.