Words of Condolence to Write in a Letter for a Daughter
Writing words of condolence in a letter is a good way to offer your support to the family of the deceased. The family can read the letter anytime during the grieving process. A letter allows you to include sincere words of condolence and personal information about the deceased, memories, and an offer of support to the family. Visit the main listing of Words of Condolence for more examples or choose one of the examples below:
- Other words of condolence resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Words of Condolence Letter for a Daughter
Dear Marie & Tom,
No one knows why bad things happen to those so innocent and whose life has hardly begun. For now it will have to remain the painful mystery that it is. Losses like this can make us challenge our faith; however, this is precisely the time when our faith needs to be its strongest.
I am praying that your faith will help you through this very difficult time and help you to know that God's purpose, whatever it may be, is at work. I pray that you will find the strength to get you through your grief and sadness.
In thinking about your loss, I would like to leave you with the oft quoted words of an observer at Abraham Lincoln's deathbed who said upon his passing, "Now he belongs to the angels."
In Sincere Friendship,