Words of Condolence to Write in a Letter for Father
Writing words of condolence in a letter is a good way to offer your support to the family of the deceased. The family can read the letter anytime during the grieving process. A letter allows you to include sincere words of condolence and personal information about the deceased, memories, and an offer of support to the family. Visit the main listing of Words of Condolence for more examples or choose one of the examples below:
- Other words of condolence resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Words of Condolence Letter for a Father
I am truly saddened to hear of your recent loss and would like to express my sincere condolences to you and your family on the recent passing of your father. Elaine and the children also send their thoughts and hopes to you and your family at this most difficult of times.
Even though I did not know you father personally, through meeting you and your family, I can see that you were raised in a loving and warm family. Your personal demeanor and the values you have I know came from the family in which you were raised. I can only imagine how much of an impact your father has had on how compassionate and caring a person you are. From meeting you and your family and hearing the stories about your father I can only imagine how great a man he was and I wish I had the pleasure of knowing him in life.
It is obvious that you were very fortunate to have such a fine man as your father and role model as you grew into the person you are today.
Please accept our heartfelt condolences at this most difficult time and I ask that you please pass these sentiments on to your family and your father's friends. I wish I had the opportunity to have known your father as I can see how his personality and strength must have passed into you and in doing so he lives on in you and those who loved him.
With Our Sincere Sympathy,
James and Elaine Spencer