Words of condolences for a nephew written to his aunt and/or uncle
Words of condolences for a beloved nephew written to Carol and/or Mike, aunt or uncle. The loss of someone especially a generation younger than yourself is difficult to comprehend especially since he/she had not been sick very long. Feel free in the words of condolences for a nephew written to his aunt and/or uncle in the example letter below to recall a special memory or two which in the end will be a comfort. The language used in this letter is appropriate for writers of all ages.
- Other words of condolence resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Words of condolences for a beloved nephew
Dear Carol and/or Mike,
It was quite a shock to hear that your nephew died a few days ago. From what I heard there were no signs that he was really sick, only that he had a mild case of the flu. I can’t imagine how upset the rest of your family must be. It is a real wakeup call that no matter what age you are one never knows whether any of us will wake up to see the morning light.
If I remember correctly when he was 16 he spent the summer living with you to be closer to his friends. That must have been something else watching him doing nonstop texting and never knowing what his plans were at any given moment. Not to mention the pizza parties you hosted and the trips to the beach. Nobody can erase the precious memories that we have to cherish for all time. Please send my condolences to the rest of the family and if there is anything that I can do for you, or if you just need to talk then please don’t hesitate to pick up the phone. I will be in touch real soon.