Words of Condolence to Write in a Letter for a Wife
Writing words of condolence in a letter is a good way to offer your support to the family of the deceased. The family can read the letter anytime during the grieving process. A letter allows you to include sincere words of condolence and personal information about the deceased, memories, and an offer of support to the family. Visit the main listing of Words of Condolence for more examples or choose one of the examples below:
- Other words of condolence resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Words of Condolence Letter for a Wife
I want to offer my sincere condolences on your recent loss. It was a shock to hear the news of Cindy's passing and I can only imagine how difficult it has been for you and your family.
Cindy was one of those people who was like a breath of fresh air. Her infectious smile and warm personality made her one of those special people that it was a joy to be around. I can truly say that I don't think I ever saw a frown on her face, although I'm sure she must have had reason to from time to time. And I can say that she uplifted my spirits on many an occasion when they needed it.
I could also proudly count her among my dearest friends. She was someone I could confide in and never worry that a confidence would be broken. She was always willing to give advice and always made me remember that I had so much to be thankful for and how many more less fortunate people there were in the world. I will truly miss her sage advice.
I hope that in some small measure these words bring you some comfort at this sad time. I am reminded of those words from the Bible that say "Blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted."
May God's blessings and peace be with you and your wonderful family.