Free Condolence Letters
Free condolence letters offer guidance for you when you have to write a letter to the family of someone who has died suddenly. These samples have been selected for you to use as a template. They express common sentiments that will inspire you to write your own thoughts. Make sure that you handwrite your condolence letters and include personal stories about your relationship with the deceased.
- Other free condolence letters resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Free Condolence Letters Example for Sudden Death of a Co-Worker
March 10th, 2009
Mr. Jim Hollingsworth
President and CEO
Penn Manufacturing Inc.
1260 North Washington Avenue
Scranton, Pennsylvania 18503
Please accept my sincere condolences for the sudden loss of your dear brother Ray last week. I can only imagine what a shock it must be to you and the PMI extended family. Indeed, it was only two weeks ago that Ray and I shared a table at the Board of Director's annual meeting.
As you know, Ray and I go back more than 20 years both as friends and business associates. Not only was he a great person to do business with, he was also an excellent golfing partner with whom I spent many memorable days at the club over the years. He had an amazing sense of humor and was a gifted storyteller. In business dealings Ray was always straightforward and honest. In short, your brother Ray was an exceptional friend, colleague and customer who will be deeply missed by all who knew him.
Would you please pass on my sincere condolences to all of the employees at Penn Manufacturing and let them know that we here at Allied Building Systems collectively mourn Ray's loss
President and CEO
Allied Building Systems