Funeral Thank You Notes
After your loved one's funeral, thank you notes acknowledge the kindness of friends and family in a very personal way. Not everyone who attends the funeral should get funeral thank you notes but if there were friends and family who seemed to go out of their way to offer help to you or your family, come over to visit or help with preparations or chores, sent flowers or food, or if they've handwritten their condolence letters. Anytime someone has done something that took them time, money, or effort should receive funeral thank you notes.
- Other funeral resources you might find helpful:
- Online Funeral Resources - For helping with arrangements, planning and saving money
- Funeral Planning Guide and Checklist E-Book (Now Free) - Save thousands of dollars while still paying your deepest respects for the deceased.
- The Basics of How to Organize a Funeral - Learn how to get organized easily and quickly
- How do I Write a Eulogy - Step-by-step guide to writing a thoughtful and meaningful eulogy
- Choosing the Right Funeral Director - Learn how to choose the right funeral director