Words of Condolence Cards Examples
Writing brief words of condolence in a card for the family of the deceased is a nice way to offer your support. A card has room for a little more than a saying or two. Some ideas to include are, brief words of condolence, a few words about the special qualities of the deceased, and a thoughtful closing statement. Visit the main listing of Words of Condolence for more examples of cards and letters or choose one of the examples below.
- Other words of condolence resources you might find helpful:
- Sample Letter of Sympathy Condolence - samples for many situations and people.
- Condolence Phrases - what to say to the family of the deceased.
- Condolence Message - samples of condolence letters.
- Condolence Examples - meaningful letters of condolence examples.
- Free Condolence Letters - condolence letters you can copy.
- Sample Letter of Sympathy - words to offer your sympathy.
- Sympathy Sayings - short sayings that express sympathy.
- Messages of Sympathy - messages of sympathy cards and letters.
- Words of Comfort for Sympathy - Words to say that comfort people.
Words of Condolences to Write in a Card Page 2
Words of Condolence Card Example
Thinking of you in your sorrow and praying for God's blessings on you and your wonderful family. You have our deepest sympathy on your loss.
Bill and Margaret
Words of Condolence Card Example for Co-Worker
All of us who knew your husband are deeply saddened by his passing. He was a great friend and co-worker and we will all miss him greatly. Please extend our deepest sympathy to your entire family.
Words of Condolence Card Example for a Brother
Please accept my sincere condolences for the sudden loss of your dear brother Ray last week. Ray was an exceptional friend and colleague who will be deeply missed by all who knew him.
Words of Condolences for Dad
I'm so very sorry to hear about your dad's death. I want you to know that my thoughts are with you. Stephen was such a great father and amazing man who touched the lives of many. Everyone who knew him will miss him.
Sending you much love during these difficult times old friend.