SIGN UP for our newsletter
Religious Funerals and Funeral Customs
Religious Funerals and Funeral Customs are complicated and detailed. Knowing how to make funeral arrangements or where to turn for good funeral planning advice is important in avoiding costly errors. In the pages below you will find helpful advice for making funeral arrangements.
- Religious Funerals and Funeral Customs Tips and Resources You Might Find Helpful:
- Free Funeral Program Template - This example is a good guide to follow for the funeral service.
- Funeral Readings - Find good examples of readings and poems to use during funeral services.
- Eulogy Poem Samples - Many people think that the eulogy is the most important part of the funeral. These poems are good examples for your eulogy.
- How do I write a Eulogy? - Read this step-by-step guide to writing a thoughtful and meaningful eulogy.
- How do I write a Funeral Resolution? - Similar to a eulogy, a funeral resolution is an official church document. Find out how to format this important rite.
- Funeral Planning Guide and Checklist e-Book Offer - Save thousands of dollars while still paying your deepest respects for the deceased. Read customer reviews of this money saving funeral planning guide and checklist.
Religious Funerals and Funeral Customs Tips and Resources
- 10 Things Not to Say at a Funeral and WhyWhen someone dies we are immediately concerned with finding the right thing to say to their friends ...read more
- Buddhist Funeral EtiquetteBuddhists do not celebrate death with wine, dance, and song. Buddhism isn't essentially a religion ...read more
- The Buddhist Funeral – Transition from This Life into the NextPeople who practice Buddhism see death as the transition from their present life into the next. ...read more
- Chinese Funeral ServicesThe Chinese don't believe in cremation for their dead. They don't accept inadequate or improper ...read more
- Chinese Funeral CustomsA Chinese funeral could easily be mistaken for a party. With all the peanut shells and mahjong tiles ...read more
- Three Common Funeral CustomsThe history of funeral services for humans varies from race and religious beliefs. Every culture has ...read more
- Common Funeral CustomsWhat is customary at a funeral can depend on many factors. Chief among them would be religion. ...read more
- Things You Should Know When Organizing a Catholic FuneralOrganizing a successful Catholic Funeral is easy, if you know what to do. You are here ...read more
- Understanding the Christian Funeral TraditionFor many, a funeral symbolizes not the end of life, but passing from one life to the next. ...read more
- An Outsiders Guide To Jewish FuneralsJewish funerals are a sacred rite filled with dignity, and strictly follows Jewish tradition. ...read more
- Jewish Funeral CustomsIf you attend a Jewish funeral you will not ever mistake it for a Christian one. The two are worlds apart ...read more
- A Guide To Muslim BurialIslamic funerals can vary depending to family customs. The Islamic religious law is called 'Sharia' ...read more