Condolence Message Samples for a Friend
Condolence message samples of letters for the death of a friend can be very comforting to the grieving. Show your sympathy for the loss of a friend in a heartfelt condolence message like this example below. Long after the funeral, your condolence message will be a reminder that their friend's life touched others and that they are not alone in their sadness. Use this example as inspiration for your own handwritten condolence message.
- Other condolence message samples and resources you might find helpful:
- Words of Condolence to Write in a Letter for a Father - a good example of a condolence letter for a great dad
- Sample Letters of Sympathy and Condolences for a Father - a good example for when you didn't know the dad well
- Condolence Letters for a Father - a great example of a friendly relationship with a friend's dad.
- Sympathy Words about Dad - over 40 examples of condolence messages for dad.
- Messages of Sympathy Letters about Dad - condolence message for the death of a dad.
- Words of Condolence Letter for a Family Man - condolences for the loss of a husband and father.
Condolence Message Samples for Cards and Letters for a Friend
I am truly saddened by Sandra's death. Sandra was more than just a friend; she was an amazing person. She was always so kind and considerate to us that we always welcomed seeing her at every opportunity.
Her passing will not only leave a void in our lives, but in the hearts of everyone who knew her. Sandra's memory will always remain deep within my heart.
If there is anything that I can do to help you in anyway, please do not hesitate to call me at anytime. You can phone me at (phone number) to talk. I am always here for you and your family at a moment's notice.
My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you.
With deepest sympathy,