Condolence Message Samples
Condolence message samples of letters for the death of an older man can be very comforting to his grieving widow, children and other family members. Long after the funeral, your condolence message will be a reminder of how important his life was to many people. Show your sympathy for the loss of an older man in a heartfelt condolence message like this example below. Use this example as inspiration for your own handwritten condolence message.
- Other condolence message samples and resources you might find helpful:
- Words of Condolence to Write in a Letter for a Father - a good example of a condolence letter for a great dad
- Sample Letters of Sympathy and Condolences for a Father - a good example for when you didn't know the dad well
- Condolence Letters for a Father - a great example of a friendly relationship with a friend's dad.
- Sympathy Words about Dad - over 40 examples of condolence messages for dad.
- Messages of Sympathy Letters about Dad - condolence message for the death of a dad.
- Words of Condolence Letter for a Family Man - condolences for the loss of a husband and father.
Condolence Message Samples for an Older Man
Dearest Family of Jack Alfredson,
I join with so many others who knew Jack in offering our deepest sympathy on his passing. Although it is little consolation at this sad time, it should be of some satisfaction to know that in his passing you can celebrate the end of a very long and productive life.
The measure of a life well-lived is not in how much money one has or what possessions they have accumulated, but rather through the lives they touched and the sorrow they leave behind. If the outpouring of sympathy on his loss is any indication, and it most certainly is, you can proudly and confidently say that his indeed was a life well-lived.
May you find peace and comfort in knowing that his loss is felt by all who knew and loved him.