Sympathy Poems and Verses - Irish Blessings
Sympathy poems and verses from Ireland come with age old wisdom. Verses like the ones below can be adapted for a card or read aloud in a Eulogy or other Funeral Reading. Read on to find good examples of sympathy poems verses.
- Other Sympathy Poems and Verses Resources you might find helpful:
- Condolence Phrases in Poetry - more sympathy verses
- With Deepest Sympathy Verses - samples of sympathy verses with the phrase with deepest sympathy
- Sympathy Verses - longer poems and sympathy verses
- Verses for Sympathy Cards - shorter verses for sympathy cards
- Eulogy Poems Samples - free poems expressing sympathy
- Sample Letters of Sympathy for a Child - Find the right words to say to the parents whose lives are forever altered by their child's death
- Words of Condolence Letter for a Son - Find out what to write to the family who has lost their son
- Words of Condolence Letter for the Death of a Daughter - Know what to say to the family with this example
- Sample Letter of Sympathy and Condolence for a Son - Offer these words of comfort to the family
- Condolence Message Samples for a Young Friend - An inspiring letter of condolence to the parents of a deceased young man
- Sympathy Words About the Death of a Brother - Over 40 examples of what to write to siblings
- Sympathy Words About the Death of a Sister - Write a personal note with these many
Irish Blessings Sympathy Poems and Verses
From an Irish Tombstone Author Unknown
We've known lots of pleasure,
At times endured pain,
We've lived in the sunshine,
And walked in the rain,
But now we're separated,
And for a time apart,
But I am not alone-
You're forever in my heart.
Irish Blessing Author Unknown
May you see God's light on the path ahead
When the road you walk is dark.
May you always hear,
Even in your hour of sorrow,
The gentle singing of the lark.
When times are hard may hardness
Never turn your heart to stone,
May you always remember
When the shadows fall-
You do not walk alone.