Sympathy Poems and Verses - God's Love
Sympathy poems and verses with God's love come with age old wisdom. Verses like the ones below can be adapted for a card or read aloud in a Eulogy or other Funeral Reading. Read on to find good examples of sympathy poems verses.
- Other Sympathy Poems and Verses Resources you might find helpful:
- Condolence Phrases in Poetry - more sympathy verses
- With Deepest Sympathy Verses - samples of sympathy verses with the phrase with deepest sympathy
- Sympathy Verses - longer poems and sympathy verses
- Verses for Sympathy Cards - shorter verses for sympathy cards
- Eulogy Poems Samples - free poems expressing sympathy
- Sample Letters of Sympathy for a Child - Find the right words to say to the parents whose lives are forever altered by their child's death
- Words of Condolence Letter for a Son - Find out what to write to the family who has lost their son
- Words of Condolence Letter for the Death of a Daughter - Know what to say to the family with this example
- Sample Letter of Sympathy and Condolence for a Son - Offer these words of comfort to the family
- Condolence Message Samples for a Young Friend - An inspiring letter of condolence to the parents of a deceased young man
- Sympathy Words About the Death of a Brother - Over 40 examples of what to write to siblings
- Sympathy Words About the Death of a Sister - Write a personal note with these many
God's Love Sympathy Poems and Verses
He Set Me Free Author Unknown
Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free,
I'm following the path, God has laid you see.
I took His hand, when I heard him call,
I turned my back, and left it all.
I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to love, to work, to play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way,
I found that peace at the close of day.
If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Oh yes, these things I too will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow,
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full, I savored much,
Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief,
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your hearts and peace to thee,
God wanted me now; He set me free.
God Called You Home Author Unknown
We little knew that morning that
God was going to call your name.
In life we loved you dearly
In death we do the same.
It broke our hearts to lose you,
You did not go alone;
For part of us went with you,
The day God called you home.
You left us peaceful memories,
Your love is still our guide,
And though we cannot see you,
You are always at our side.
Our family chain is broken
And nothing seems the same,
But as God calls us one by one,
The chain will link again.