Sympathy Poems and Verses - Nature
Sympathy poems and verses tell the grieving to look to nature for strength. Verses like the ones below can be adapted to include the deceased's name to make it more personal. Read on to find good examples of sympathy poems verses.
- Other Sympathy Poems and Verses Resources you might find helpful:
- Condolence Phrases in Poetry - more sympathy verses
- With Deepest Sympathy Verses - samples of sympathy verses with the phrase with deepest sympathy
- Sympathy Verses - longer poems and sympathy verses
- Verses for Sympathy Cards - shorter verses for sympathy cards
- Eulogy Poems Samples - free poems expressing sympathy
- Sample Letters of Sympathy for a Child - Find the right words to say to the parents whose lives are forever altered by their child's death
- Words of Condolence Letter for a Son - Find out what to write to the family who has lost their son
- Words of Condolence Letter for the Death of a Daughter - Know what to say to the family with this example
- Sample Letter of Sympathy and Condolence for a Son - Offer these words of comfort to the family
- Condolence Message Samples for a Young Friend - An inspiring letter of condolence to the parents of a deceased young man
- Sympathy Words About the Death of a Brother - Over 40 examples of what to write to siblings
- Sympathy Words About the Death of a Sister - Write a personal note with these many
Nature Sympathy Poems and Verses
Don't Mourn For Me Author Unknown
Please don't mourn for me, I'm still here, though you don't see.
I'm right by your side each night and day and within your heart I long to stay.
My body is gone but I'm always near. I'm everything you feel, see or hear.
My spirit is free, but I'll never depart as long as you keep me alive in your heart
. I'll never wander out of your sight-
I'm the brightest star on a summer night.
I'll never be beyond your reach-
I'm the warm moist sand when you're at the beach.
I'm the colorful leaves when fall comes around
and the pure white snow that blankets the ground.
I'm the beautiful flowers of which you're so fond, the clear cool water in a quiet pond.
I'm the first bright blossom you'll see in the spring, the first warm raindrop that April will bring.
I'm the first ray of light when the sun starts to shine, and you'll see that the face in the moon is mine.
When you start thinking there's no one to love you,
you can talk to me through the Lord above you.
I'll whisper my answer through the leaves on the trees,
and you'll feel my presence in the soft summer breeze.
I'm the hot salty tears that flow when you weep
and the beautiful dreams that come while you sleep.
I'm the smile you see on a baby's face.
Just look for me, I'm everyplace!
The Rose Still Blooms Author Unknown
A rose once grew where all could see
Sheltered beside a wall,
And as the days passed swiftly by
Its branches spread, straight and tall.
One day, a beam of light shone through
A crevice had opened wide-
The rose bent gently towards its warmth
Then passed to the other side..
Now you who deeply feel its loss
Be comforted...the rose still blooms there-
Its beauty even greater now
Nurtured by God's own loving care.