Condolence Phrases for Condolence Letters
Condolence phrases in prose can be written in a long condolence letter. These condolence phrases express sincere sympathy or relate a memory to offer words of comfort to the bereaved. See our examples of condolence phrases in prose for condolence letters below:
- Condolence Phrases Resources You Might Find Helpful:
- Messages to Write in a Sympathy Card - Sympathy messages for sympathy and condolences.
- Sympathy Quotes - Sympathy quotes for your eulogies and sympathy notes
- Sympathy Sayings Examples - Short sympathy sayings appropriate for cards, notes
- More Sympathy Sayings Examples - More sympathy sayings for sympathy cards, sympathy flowers
- Words of Condolence to Write in a Card - Five examples of words of condolence to write in a card.
- More Words of Condolences to Write in a Card - Four more examples of words of condolence for cards.
- Condolence Message Samples - Short condolence for a letters.
- Sympathy Words and Sayings - different types of sympathy messages about death of specific people.
Condolence Phrases in Long Prose for Condolence Letters
Condolence Phrases Condolence Letters Sample 1
You and I haven't spent much time together, but I would love to meet with you when you have some time so I can share all the great memories I have of Paul. I'm sure you will appreciate them and I want you to know how special he was to me.
Condolence Phrases Condolence Letters Sample 2
I never thought I'd see this day. My life will be forever changed because Lawrence is no longer in it. He brightened up my day and always had a smile on his face that could light up the night. I am really sorry for your loss. Lawrence will be missed tremendously.
Condolence Phrases Condolence Letters Sample 3
The world is dangerous. At every corner, separation and sadness await our crossing, sabotaging our happiness and stealing our hope. Knowing this, we risk living anyway, we risk loving anyway. And the pain and loss that comes is not given to us as a personal test, but simply as a consequence of being alive. I am truly sorry for your loss.
Condolence Phrases Condolence Letters Sample 4
I am sorry for your loss. Life is not fair. However, you have such a wonderful group of family and friends. Their love will get you through this. I am here for you too and will bring you dinner on Saturday.
Condolence Phrases Condolence Letters Sample 5
Words cannot express how very sorry I am for your loss. Having had the privilege to meet Charles. I clearly understand what an inspiration he was to you and what an impact he made on your life. You clearly walk in his footsteps. His strength and power stood out in such a way that was truly unforgettable to me. and Know in your heart that he too was blessed by having an amazing son like you.