SIGN UP for our newsletter
Religious Condolence Phrases
Condolence phrases offer strength and hope for people of faith at their time of need. Grief can overwhelm people and make them forget their faith. Your words of condolences can remind them of their faith and help them through this difficult time.
- Condolence Phrases Resources You Might Find Helpful:
- Sympathy Sayings Examples - Short sympathy sayings appropriate for cards, notes
- More Sympathy Sayings Examples - More sympathy sayings for sympathy cards, sympathy flowers.
- Sympathy Quotes - Sympathy quotes for your eulogies and sympathy notes.
- Messages to Write in a Sympathy Card - Sympathy messages for sympathy and condolences.
- Words of Condolence to Write in a Card - Five examples of words of condolence to write in a card.
- More Words of Condolences to Write in a Card - Four more examples of words of condolence for cards.
- Condolence Message Samples - Short condolence for a letters.
- Sympathy Words and Sayings - different types of sympathy messages about death of specific people.
Condolence Phrases Religious
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Peace and blessings upon you and your family.
- May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time.
- Peace, Prayers and Blessings
- May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
- Let the beauty of each new day nourish your soul and bring you peace.
- Grief is exhausting. Rest and remember to feed your soul.
- Take comfort in friendship, learn hope in prayer, find peace in love.
- We pray that God will give you strength & courage in your time of bereavement.
- May the peace of the Lord be with you, especially at this time of bereavement.
- May God watch over your family during your time of need. With our sincere sympathy.
- We are praying for friends to comfort you, and loving memories to help you smile again.
- Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- May the memories of Garrett and the love of family surround you and give you strength in the days ahead.
- We are saddened by your loss. However, we celebrate the life of Wilma, and we know she is watching down from Heaven.
- Kevin's kind soul and giving spirit touched so many and will never be forgotten.
- Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
- We pray that the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and that he helps you heal with the passage of time.
- We pray the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and he helps you heal with the passage of time.
- We pray for the love of God to bring you smiles during your difficult times and it helps you to heal your pain with the passage of time.
- Losing someone is never easy especially at such a young age. I am really sorry for your loss. At times like these you have to lean on your faith and try to accept that God has a bigger purpose for us. May all the love that surrounds you give you strength.
- God took you in his loving arms
He saw you needed rest
His garden must be beautiful
For He only takes the best
- Although it is impossible to see beyond your pain,
May we look back to good memories to comfort and help you today
May your heart and soul find peace and happiness.
May the blessings of God be upon you,
May peace is always within your soul,
May its essence illuminate your heart,
Now and forever more